Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Article Written: The Power of Words

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me." Most of us grew up hearing this statement, but few were able to conquer the message contained within. Why? Because words can hurt. Words can lead to stress, anguish and broken relationships. Words can ruin lives. But words can also empower, encourage, uplift, and comfort. Words can be the beginning of something great, and words can help bring about positive change. Words can produce peace.

How is it that simple words can hold so much power?

Continue Reading...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is so nice!By the way at your free time try to visit my site.I'll also visit yours often.I'll add you in my blogroll as soon as you visit mine.Hope you'l visit soon.