Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Announcing 'My Sister In Spirit'

Shar, is my friend, my sister in spirit, and one of the most amazingly gifted women that I know. She had agreed to partner with the Zany Zodiacs website and open up her vast collection of spiritual connection and 'knowingness' to you, and to all the world. We will be working feverishly over the next couple of weeks to bring Shar before all of you, via her own website, and through the Zany Zodiacs website. We will be creating opportunities for you to speak with us through a varying degree of mediums including chat, email and forum. With the rise of spiritual awakening and focus on consciousness vs. subconscious thinking, brought before you in great and informative ways, such as Oprah's partnership with Eckhart Tolle for the A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose, and the via the movie 'The Secret,' we feel like perhaps we could all agree at this point that each of us has a deep, soulful, and undeniable connection to the universe. One of Shar's greatest gifts is pinpointing and helping to grow the unique gifts that each one of us possesses. I am a living testimonial to that, as she has helped me to open up my own. We all have sixth-sense abilities, whether untapped or not, and with a little help, you too can begin to focus and learn and find a whole side to life that you may not have known actually exists. I, myself, have recently gained great knowledge of the operations of the Law of Attraction, and I'm putting that Law of Attraction to work nicely with the creation of Zany Zodiacs! Together, Shar and I hope to bring to light the higher selves, or souls, of each of you, so that we may all collectively live better, happier and more fulfilling lives.

If you have missed Oprah's broadcast of Eckhart Tolle's work, or a viewing of the motion picture 'The Secret,' please find links below of these and some of my other favorite books.









No comments: