Thursday, November 20, 2008

The lost pages

This blog The lost pages, Adult content, funny has quite some funny jokes. I laughed out loud several times. A new spin on some jokes you've heard a thousand times. My favorite of the funnies was this:

How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.

Remember these? Who's buried in Grant's tomb? If a plane crashed, where would you bury the survivors? There's many of these types of jokes on The lost pages, Adult content, funny that I've not read before. I got quite a chuckle.

As goes with my quest; he also has a post entitled '...Blissful Life.' Here you'll find tips to get your 'living in the flow.' That kind of stuff always gets me feeling the joy. What an intricate life of pathways we live.

He says this 'Have you settled for that sad story? Please don’t!' Go check it out:
The lost pages, Adult content, funny

No comments: