Saturday, December 6, 2008

Creating a Christmas Playlist

I got a special gift today from one of my online friends. It was a link to a Christmas playlist. What a wonderful gift that was. I may be overreacting, but I was just tickled by the fact that I can click and open up a player filled with Christmas songs. Since this is just not something I would think to take the time to do, it's been a simple pleasure for me to simply go to the page and play it whenever the mood struck me. I love music, but for some reason, I just don't think to play it. I race around the internet all day long, writing articles, and telling other people the best ways to stay upbeat, get in touch with their higher selves, and give treats to make the world a better place. Obviously, I'm not that great at following my own advice. So, this little music player was just an inspiration to me.

If you'd like to make a Christmas playlist of your own, you can find the instructions by clicking here. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

No comments: