Monday, December 22, 2008

New Blog!

In order to keep all my discoveries in somewhat of an order, I've started a new blog. I'll continue to post anything horoscope or astrology related here. If you'd like to continue the 'working at home' and 'making money online' sagas, you can find my new blog at at-home-money.blogspot.com. There I will go into detail on the programs that are making money for me, the ones that are not, and anything else I discover that's beneficial for stay at home moms, dads, and other work at home website owners or affiliate marketers. Bloomdrop's Zany Zodiacs blog will continue to include updates on weekly Zany Zodiacs horoscopes, plus other oddities that I come across through my internet "bimbling"... (<-- lol at robbellblog).

at-home-money.blogspot.com

No comments: